This two-story building was constructed in 1809 by Antoine Angue. It was built during the peak of the Theatre d’Orleans, across from the old Salle d’Orleans. The restaurant served some of the city’s most discriminating customers and gained recognition from the quality of food it served.
Today, the property is owned by Pam Fortner and Earl Bernhardt. Beautifully renovated with its prestigious past and guest enjoyment in mind, if offers a pleasant atmosphere, extensive wine list and delicisous food. Orleans Grapevine continued the tradition by service quality meals to New Orleans’ best.