Johnny’s Po-Boys is a New Orleans French Quarter Landmark. Established in 1950, Located in the heart of the French Quarter at 511 St. Louis Street, where it has continued out its 3rd generation Legacy.
It was begun with Mr. Johnny and Ms. Betty De Grusha in the 1950′s with a humble beginning. Opening a grocery store and sandwich shop at 506 Chartres, they watched the French Quarter grow. In 1950, to keep up with expanding business, Johnny and Betty moved to their current location at 511 St. Louis Street. The business continues to thrive today and now is on into its third generation of family.